- Applications due: May 1, 2018
- We offer up to $20,000 (up to $5000 per year for four years)
This scholarship is not a traditional scholarship focused on rewarding academic achievement and financial need. Its specific goal is to reward and encourage innovative and creative problem solving. The scholarship aims to honor students who excel as creative problem-solvers and to help make their higher education goals more accessible.
The scholarship is open to exceptionally Innovative and Creative High School Juniors, Seniors and College Freshmen who are:
- Graduating from a high school in Connecticut/New York City Metropolitan area (and plan to attend or are attending college anywhere in the U.S.)
- Graduating from a high school anywhere in the U.S. and plan to attend (or are attending) college in CT or NYC
Apply for this scholarship if you are . . .
- a student who has solved an artistic, scientific, or technical problem in a new or unusual way
- a student who has come up with a distinctive solution to problems faced by your school, community or family