nonprofits,local leaders & Grt.New Haven business sharing information
New Haven Promise is a program and component fund of The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven. This position will articulate, develop, implement and manage the digital and technology strategy for New Haven Promise. Working with the Executive Director. Additionally, the goal is to insure that systems are established to effectively and proficiently meet the needs of the program.
Title: Digital Systems Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years’ of related experience or 8 years’ experience.
- Demonstrated record of outstanding project management/performance management results.
- Strong analytical, technical and communication skills.
- Experience in working with diverse communities.
- Must also be skilled with Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail required.
Please submit letter of interest, resumes and other supportive document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications accepted up to January 14, 2013.
The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven is an equal opportunity employer.