nonprofits,local leaders & Grt.New Haven business sharing information
There is a lot at stake this election, and nonprofits must make sure candidates hear their voices. Hear from former legislators, nonprofit leaders and Alliance staff on how to effectively engage gubernatorial and legislative candidates through nonpartisan activities during the elections.
Nonprofit staff, board members,volunteers and supporters of your mission.
• July 10 at 1:30 p.m. - Counseling Centers, Waterbury
• July 11 at 9:30 a.m. - Child and Family Agency of Southeastern CT, New London
• July 17 at 10:00 a.m. - Keystone House, Norwalk
• July 23 at 10:00 a.m. - MARC, Middletown
• July 25 at 9:30 a.m. - United Way of Greater New Haven, New Haven