Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Director of URU, The Right To Be, Inc. is seeking an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant for work with an expanding non-profit company.
- Provide administrative support as assigned for a diverse range of internal and external needs.
- Scheduling and keeping track of meeting and screening schedules
- Booking travel arrangements and managing complex travel itineraries
- Drafting correspondence in both email and hard copy
- Creating final reports utilizing Microsoft Power Point
- Typing dictated letters, responding to e-mails, mailing and faxing documents, and organizing files
- Working with data in Excel spreadsheets
- Communication with various sectors (healthcare, legislative) to promote events
- Event management
This position requires the following:
- Demonstrated ability to type a minimum of 70 wpm
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in an office setting
- Must have mastery of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, outlook, word, and excel)
- Working knowledge of social networking platforms such as Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A mature, motivated, and organizing person
- Strong writing and grammar skills required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Car is a plus
Salary of 35-40K depending on experience and benefits
If interested please send resume to email@example.com
Please make the heading “Administrative Assistant – Your Last Name”
Please do not apply if you do not have previous experience as an administrative assistant nor type 70 wpm.
No phone calls please!