GNH-Vote 2018 is a nonpartisan initiative that gives service providers the tools and resources to increase the engagement and voter registration of historically disenfranchised community members.
Participating Organizations Will Receive:
- A civic engagement grant of $1,000 for providing $100 stipends to individuals supporting the voter engagement effort and for voter engagement materials.
- Training and support for conducting voter registration and voter pledge activities and other voter engagement.
- Resources and tools for a successful voter registration and pledge to vote program.
- Opportunities for peer learning.
- Evaluation and analysis for your voter engagement activities.
Application Due May 4th, 5 p.m.
Yes I want to apply!