Outstanding healthcare opportunity! Fair Haven Community Health Center is a leader in health care in Connecticut. We are proud to have a diverse and motivated team of professionals who are constantly seeking ways to enhance and improve the health and well-being of all patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include the overall administration of internal accounting and strategic overview of the financial management of the center. This includes ensuring maintenance of effective internal controls to safeguard the assets and guarantee the reliability of financial statements, compliance with all financial and contract reporting requirements for private, public and grant funding, overseeing payroll process and proper preparation and completion of the annual financial audit.
- The CFO oversees billing, information technology and finance departments.
- Responsible for preparation of cost studies required for the financial performance management and improvement of the center.
- The position of CFO is one of the most critical positions in the organization and is one of high visibility.
- CPA or Bachelor’s Degree required with preference in finance or accounting. Masters degree or preparation preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience, or equivalent, in ambulatory care or practice management including experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Knowledge and proven experience in non-profit and grants management experience in Federally Qualified Health Centers strongly preferred.
Please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (203)777-8506 Attn: B. Pace