nonprofits,local leaders & Grt.New Haven business sharing information
The United Illuminating Company, in partnership with the Energy Efficiency Fund, is looking for UI customers to participate in the Home Energy Reports program.
How it works: As part of the Home Energy Reports program, you will receive a monthly energy report for 1 year with the following features:
* A comparison of your electricity use from one year ago,
* A comparison of your electricity use with other households with similar housing and occupancy attributes,
* Suggestions for do-it-yourself energy-saving home improvements,
* Programs available from the Energy Efficiency Fund, and
* An interactive website where you can learn more about home energy efficiency and conservation.
Who is eligible? UI customers who reside within the UI service territory are eligible. All types of homes (single family, multi-family, apartment, etc) are eligible.
How much does it cost? This free program is available to the first 6,000 UI customers who sign up. The Home Energy Report program is funded by the Energy Efficiency Fund and administered by UI.
How do I sign up? Please email the name on your UI account and your home address to EnergyReports@uinet.com — we’ll take care of the rest.
For more information, see the attached PDF or contact Kirsten Brooks at x2660.