CONFRONTING THE VESTIGES OF RACISM WITHIN BLACK COMMUNITY
Professor Audrey Kerr’s The Paper Bag Principle is an enlightening and challenging look at the black community and the persistence of some of the vestiges of slavery and the DNA of racism in America. Class and Colorism persist even today. Professor Kerr speaks with OneWorld about:
• Whiteness as a protected class; and
• Proximity to Whiteness as being proximity to Power.
• Look at most of the advertisements using black people, and
• Look at our congressional politics and at the new cabinet choices by Donald Trump
• Please invest a few mins to watch and listen to this video discussion between Enola Aird and professor Kerr.
• HOW CAN WE ELIMINATE THE VESTIGES OF RACISM WITHIN THE BLACK COMMUNITY?
• The program is based on her book: The Paper Bag Principle: