nonprofits,local leaders & Grt.New Haven business sharing information
United Way of Greater New Haven is looking for host sites for upcoming Cooking Matters classes, which will teach low-income families how to shop for and cook healthy and affordable meals. Know of any place that's a good fit?
- be nonprofits (including faith-based groups)
- have a working kitchen (stove, fridge, sink, etc.)
- have hot water
- have space to conduct a 20-person class on cooking instruction
- be able to recruit 15-20 individuals to participate in the cooking class
- be able to continuously conduct cooking classes with minimal support from Cooking Matters organization and staff
If you know of a site that may be a good fit, contact Jan McCray Price at United Way at firstname.lastname@example.org.