OneWorld Radio Presents a Profile of Planned Parenthood of Southern New England (PPSNE) Programs and Services In CT. PPSNE has 17 health centers in CT; these centers offer family care including HPV screening and testing; HIV testing, counseling and referral; screening and treatment for STDs/STIs; HPV & Hepatitis B vaccinations, annual gynecological exams and Tuberculosis testing.
- If you will be losing HUSKY A (expanded Medicaid) coverage effective 7/31/16,
- Call PPSNE at (203) 285-8325 to explore getting coverage through PPSNE.
- Due to CT’s financial problems many people will lose their HUSKY A coverage 7/31/16
- You may be eligible for CT’s FREE Family Planning Limited Benefit Program.
- Also, on June 27, 2016, PPSNE is offering FREE HIV Testing with immediate results.
- Minors can get testing, counseling, referral and support in a confidential environment.
- LISTEN TO ONEWORLD RADIO AT THE LINK BELOW. PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK.