Community, Nonprofits and Businesses sharing Information
Most people who own and run a small business or non-profit are not accountants but are still keen on keeping bookkeeping costs low and having easy access to up-to-date information that will enable them to make key decisions. Entrepreneurs that manage their financial data effectively are statistically more successful than those who don’t. Wave Accounting is an easy to use tool that enables you to reduce processing time, access your data from anywhere and allows you to share your data in real time with your accountant helping you to avoid delays and alerting you to potential issues or opportunities in a timelier manner.
Edwin Monteiro of Optimum Tax and Financial Group reviews the benefits of cloud -based accounting and features of Wave.
This will include:
- Key benefits of working with easy, integrated software in the cloud - for the money side of a small businesses
- What you need to know about Wave
- Accessing business figures at anytime, from anywhere
- Integration and time-savings for your accounting tasks
- Collaborating on your results
- Review of Wave Mobile apps