nonprofits,local leaders & Grt.New Haven business sharing information
We're holding another action meeting this week for people interested in getting involved with our currency work.
Here are the items on the agenda:
1) Review of the previous action meeting, and discussion of the system we plan to test out: Ripplepay (http://ripplepay.com/about/)
2) Discussion of a unit we plan to use in our (58 & 92 Atwater) community, 'ARCS', and how/if we can extend that outside the community.
3) Reaching out to extend our network of people who want to help/get involved in some way.
4) Updates on SHARE Haven, and how we can get more people to help us out with it.
5) Upcoming Connecticut Community Currency Conference being planned for 2012.
6) Open time for other ideas.
6:30 - 7:00 PM, Socializing & food/drinks:
7:00 - 8:30 PM, Talk and Discussion
8:30 - 10:00 PM, Hangout
Please tell us if you are coming and feel free to come to any part of the event!!
Bringing food and drinks are welcome and encouraged but not necessary. Say what you are bringing by clicking on the potluck tab!
If not you, WHO? If not now, WHEN?
Adam K, Adam W, Bill R