nonprofits,local leaders & Grt.New Haven business sharing information
Time: April 15, 2012 from 8am to 12pm
Location: Cross Campus at Yale (corner of College St and Wall Street)
Street: College Street and Wall Street
City/Town: New Haven
Website or Map: https://www.leapforkids.org/E…
Event Type: race, and, walk, kids, fun, run
Organized By: ConnCAT
Latest Activity: Apr 3, 2012
Race begins and ends on Yale University's Cross Campus, in New Haven, Connecticut.
A map of the course. Participants are welcome to run, jog, or walk.
• 7:45-9:45 a.m.: Registration, bib and t-shirt pickup at Woolsey Hall, Cross Campus
• 9:30 a.m.: Fun Run (0.7 miles) ages 12 & under
• 10:00 a.m.: Main Run/Walk (4 miles)
• Post-race: Awards ceremony, refreshments, and raffle
• Pre-registration Fees
After March 1 till April 13, 2012, pre-registration fees are $22 per adult runner, $17 per student runner, and $8 per Fun Run participant.
You can pre-register by mail or online.
To pre-register by mail, download the registration form (PDF), fill it out, and mail it with payment to:
2 Buena Vista Rd.
Branford, CT 06405
• Race day registration Fees
For the 4-mile Run: $25 per person, $20 for student runner. The Fun Run fee is $10 per child. Sign up at Woolsey Hall (located on College Street between Wall and Grove), Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut.
• Raffle prizes to be announced
• Trophies/awards for overall top male and female runners
• Trophies/awards for top three males and top three females in each age category
• Trophies/awards for top male and top female wheelchair athletes
• Medals for all Fun Run participants
Face painting, an interactive police car, free chair massages for runners. Family friendly event!